If you want the best possible results, digital marketing takes time, effort, and skill. Because digital marketing occurs across multiple platforms, it can be a bit like juggling. It is doable, but it takes significant time to master the skill set needed.
Why Using a Digital Marketing Agency Makes Sense
Effective digital marketing includes:
- A strategy based on market research and insights
- Paid Media
- Content Marketing
- Website Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Marketing Automation
- Performance Reporting and Analytics
That is a lot to master on your own if you are not a marketer by trade. It is for precisely this reason that many organizations choose to work with a digital marketing agency. This is an especially great choice if you are just beginning to dabble with digital marketing or if you are having trouble getting any traction with your current digital marketing campaigns.
A digital marketing agency can help you cut through the trial and error process that is common to those new to digital marketing. By eliminating the learning curve for you, a digital marketing agency can help you see success with your marketing campaigns more quickly than you might on your own.
What You Should Look for in a Digital Marketing Agency
Not all digital agencies are created equal, however. This is where some research on your part is needed. Hubspot, a leader in the field of digital marketing, has some
recommendations about what to look for when choosing an agency. Here are a few of them:
- You will want to ensure that your agency is using digital strategy for itself. Take a look at the agency website and marketing campaigns the agency is using to attract customers.
- You will also want to work with an agency that understands your industry. The relationship you have with the agency should be a partnership of sorts. If your agency is asking the right kinds of questions in the assessment process, it is likely you are entering into a productive partnership.
- The agency should be able to clearly define their process for getting your campaigns up and running. There should be a plan mapped out for how to handle the unique needs of your organization from the beginning. Of course, that plan may change as time goes on, but a solid initial plan will help you get started on the right footing.
- The agency should also offer comprehensive reporting and measurement of your campaigns to both prove ROI and make informed adjustments to your digital strategy as needed.
The Advantages of Working with a Hubspot Certified Agency
Not all digital marketing agencies can meet the qualifications required for
Hubspot partnership certification. Hubspot explains: “The Partner Tier program is designed to acknowledge those Agency Partners who have not only brought the inbound message to the most clients, but also those who executed inbound marketing services to the highest standards. We place our agencies in tiers using a combination of metrics, looking at monthly recurring revenue (MRR) acquired and managed, retention, software engagement, and actual inbound marketing success.”
What does this mean for you? If you choose a Hubspot Certified Partner Agency, you can rest assured that your agency knows what digital marketing is and how to use it in your behalf. Hubspot certification means that your agency and its staff have passed a series of tests that demonstrate their mastery of digital marketing strategies. A Hubspot certified agency has demonstrated expertise in their field.
An additional benefit of working with a Hubspot certified agency is that you will gain access to more digital marketing resources than you would be likely to have on your own. More resources translate into better campaigns. Better campaigns translate into increased revenue.
Connection Model Is a Platinum Hubspot Certified Partner Agency
Connection Model has been a Hubspot Agency Partner since 2009. And in 2012, Connection Model became the first ever
Platinum Certified Agency. Partnering with Connection Model gives you access to the best digital marketing resources available. Why not take advantage of all we can offer?
Contact us today to begin a discussion about what we can bring to your business.