We’re still digesting the huge amount of information we picked up from INBOUND16 in Boston. Even though I made lots of notes, attended loads of conference sessions, and got tons of new Inbound Marketing ideas, I needed to sift through all the content to pick the top 5 trends I think you need to look out for in 2017.
Now we’re into the 2017 planning season, the time is perfect to consider how these 5 Inbound trends will impact your business in 2017.
1. Video Gets Embedded Into All Aspects Of Inbound In 2017
2. SEO Is About To Change Big Time In 2017 – Be Prepared
3. The Sales & Marketing Process Is Finally Unifying Around The Inbound Methodology
4. Inbound Marketing and PR will be inseparable in 2017
5. LinkedIn & Facebook PPC Advertising – They’re Both Strategic And Necessary For Inbound Marketing In 2017